Monday, January 2, 2012

What I've done today...

For the sake of accountability for reaching my new goals (I refuse to call them "resolutions" as it seems synonymous with "fail") I've decided that I'm going to track what I've done in a day towards those goals.

Today was a late start so not exactly starting on a good foot. I didn't get up until after 9am and here it is almost 11 am and so far all I have accomplished is making the kids bowls of cereal, making myself a cup of coffee and this entry. Today shouldn't be a very busy day so hopefully with a little motivation I can get some things done before the kids go back to school tomorrow. It has been a LOOOOONG winter break. 16 days! Today we're going to take them to Toys R Us to spend the giftcards they received for Christmas. So..

What I've done today:

  • Entered an Allure Magazine giveaway. They've got a lot of great giveaways going on! http://www.allure.com/free-samples
  • Get a couple of hours of PAID work one!
  • Clean downstairs guest bathroom
  • Wash at least 1 load of the kids clothes and PUT AWAY the pile of clean clothes currently in my room! I don't mind washing clothes, it's putting it away that sucks big time!
  • Reorganize the coat closet
  • Mop dining room.
  • Take kids to spend giftcards
  • Dust living room
  • Ate smaller portions.
  • 30 min on elliptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment